Direct Link (Flash-Tuner) Ideal for any size workshop or dealer, provides the user with tools to modify the fuel-injection pulse-width, spark timing, and other calibration values, and then store them in ECU/ECM flash memory. Adjust additional parameters by editing look-up tables. The software also enables data monitoring & logging. "Auto-Tuning®", available with an optional Wideband O2 controller permits tuning with even better precision. With Direct Link (Flash-Tuner), you will maximize the performance of any fuel-injected race or street bike. Available for Harley-Davidson.®
Note: Not legal for sale in California on pollution-controlled vehicles.
- Re-flash calibrations maps via serial programming into the ECU
- Modify the following tables: front & rear cylinder fuel & spark table, Air Fuel Ratio, Warm-up, Cranking, Idle, Acceleration, Rev-limiter, and more
- Auto tuning
- Fuel & Spark table real time cell tracing (displays your current location on map tables making it even easier to make a map)
- Option to simultaneously modify both front and rear spark & fuel tables
- View data using Strip Chart or Gauge/Meter format
- Data logger feature: Automatic or Manual modes
- Alternate data capture positions: start/middle/end
- User-friendly toolbar buttons: Gauge Monitor, Strip Chart Monitor, Log View, etc
- Logged or real-time data (RPM, TPS, PWM, 02 Sensor, etc)
- Graph/Trace color settings
- External Lambda sensor
- Interfaces with Wideband Oxygen Sensor Controllers such as: Wego II & Wego III (Daytona Twintec), LM-1 & LC-1 (Innovate Motorsports), AFM-1000 (Engine Control & Monitoring), M300 (PLX-Devices) and SM-AFR (PLX-Devices)
- English or Metric units
LIMITED WARRANTY: 1 year from invoice date.
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY: Requests for returns/exchanges must be made, and the return/exchange completed, within 28 days of invoice date. All returns/exchanges must have RMA# from TechnoResearch. 20% restocking fee for non-defective items in new/resalable condition returned within warranty period. No return/exchange for item not in original condition or over warranty period. TechnoResearch, Inc. shall not be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any legal theory including, but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage, injury to persons, or replacement of equipment and property due to improper installation, integration, and/or misuse of any TechnoResearch Inc.'s product(s). TechnoResearch, Inc. warrants all products to be free from defects for 90 days from the date of purchase. Parts returned must be determined by TechnoResearch, Inc. to be defective before any warranty credit or replacement is issued. TechnoResearch, Inc.'s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any part proven defective.
This product is intended for closed course or racing applications only. Motorcycles may not be used on public roads as installation could lead to non-emissions compliant motorcycles, according to US EPA, California, Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho and other emissions laws, rules and regulations. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THESE CUSTOM CALIBRATIONS AND OPERATE YOUR MOTORCYCLE ON PUBLIC ROADS.
Improper use of this product could cause damage to the engine and could cause bodily injury. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Installation of this product (and similar products from other manufacturers) may reduce or void your motorcycle warranty. TechnoResearch, Inc. and its suppliers disclaims and makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of Direct Link.